Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A very productive Cyber Crop!

We have a lovely cyber crop over at home and scrapped.  Here are my completed LO's

Heathers Challenge - we had to scrap a receipt, and she gave us a lovely sketch for inspiration.  This was, of course, and excuse to go shopping at Michaels.

This is Ange's first challenge, we had criteria to use based on our names.  I used Jewels and ended up with Journalling, Embossing, White Cardstock, Chipboard, and Stamping.


This is Anges second challenge - to scrap about mom using one of Heathers mid week sketches.  I love this picture of her.


This is my challenge, to use monotone patterned paper scraps and I provided the sketch.
 

It was a wonderful CC, quiet, but productive!  Make sure to make a visit over to Home and Scrapped in June for the CC I'm hosting with the lovely Karen!  We will have all the mojo you need!

No comments: